PATENT AND PROVEN 4-POINT LOCKING SYSTEM DESIGN
- Weldcoa’s patented Sur-Loc™ pallet system is one of the only systems that mechanically locks onto the transportation structure. If the entire truck/trailer structure rotated 180 ̊, the pallets would remain locked onto the frame.
- All Weldcoa pallets have 4-way entry and are self-aligning when positioned into a pallet truck or trailer.
- The fork pockets are re-enforced to eliminate the possibility of broken plates.
- Automatic Safety Feature - Pallet truck forks automatically engage and disengage the mechanical locks.
- Visible Safety Check Feature - Drivers and managers can clearly see if the lock mechanism is properly engaged prior to transporting cargo.
- Compliant with Federal DOT Regulations 49 CFR 393.102 and CFR 177.840
Features and Benefits
- Holds up to (64) "D" or "E" size Medical Cylinders
- Can be stacked (2) Stack-Loc D&E Pallets high at a time for storage in your facility or yard. That is 128 medical cylinders in a single pallet footprint!
- Twist lock mechanism securely locks cylinders vertically onto frame.
- To protect the cylinder valve, the pallet has been designed with adequate height clearance in mind
- The pallets lock onto each other in the same way they would be secured on to our pallet trucks and trailers
- Works with any Weldcoa Sur-Loc™ pallet truck or trailer
- The D&E pallet is interchangeable and requires no more skill than what is already required to load a pallet vehicle
- Each cylinder is individually secured within the Stack-Loc's frame. This prevents the cylinders from escaping but also prevents label damage
- The deck of the D&E pallet is 51 3/4" wide x 46" deep
- The height of a single D&E pallet is 45 1/2" high
- The height of two D&E pallets stacked is 84 3/8" high
- The pallet base is structurally sound
A grease reservoir that lubricates all of the moving parts every time the lock is actuated (We recommend using an anti-seize compound rather then grease to lubricate the pallet locks)
Entire pallet is professionally powder-coated for protection from wear, corrosion, impact, and weather.
Standard powder-coated paint is available in Black, Cardinal Red, Safety Orange, Weldcoa Blue, Safety Yellow and John Deere Green.
- 100% Made in the USA
What to expect from Weldcoa
All Weldcoa Pallets are fully built 100% at Weldcoa. Weldcoa guarantees all of our structures to be free of manufacturing defects for life.
For any questions on what is offered or if you have a specialty application, please feel free to contact us at (630) 806-2000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.