Additonal Add-On Features:
• Sample Racks and/or Regulator Stations
– Designed, built, oxygen cleaned and pressure tested at Weldcoa before shipment
• Push Button Add On Feature
- For each gas analysis, the Operator will have the ability to manually select the zero, the span and then select the sample source for each instrument via push button interface
– This function allows the operator to electrically switch a sample source with a push of a button instead of physically disconnecting and reconnecting the line to the desired sample port.
– The push button feature is what triggers the 16 port Valco selector valve to connect the chosen source to sample source 1 or 2
- This is a higher integrity system due to 16 port Valco selector valve feature
Who is Precision Specialty Gas Products?
Precision Specialty Gas Products, a subsidiary of Weldcoa, is a one stop shop for the highest quality equipment and services for the production of specialty gases, allowing distributors to implement, upgrade, or add new capabilities. Precision can help you prepare a budget, design a facility, manufacture the equipment, install the fill systems, train your people and support your business long term with proper documentation and validation of your equipment. We are proud to say all of our specialty gas equipment is engineered, designed, programmed, fabricated, wired, assembled and thoroughly tested at our Aurora, Illinois USA facility.
Closed piped system eliminates most make and break connections, reducing the possiblity of contaminants in the system
Easch instrumnet has its own control panel for selecting purge, sample or calibration gases
Designed specifically to make the sampling process more orgainzed, easy to use and operator friendly
System is designed to keep the instruments ready for use with constant purge when not in use
Piping layout allows selection from one sample source to another to be performed within a matter of seconds
Allows for sample to simultaneously go to more than one instrument at a time
This system does not have data recording capabilities
Each unit is shipped fully assembled and pre-tested.
All Weldcoa Systems are fully built 100% at Weldcoa. Weldcoa guarantees all of our structures to be free of manufacturing defects for life.
For any questions on what is offered or if you have a specialty application, please feel free to contact us at (630) 806-2000 or email us at email@example.com.